[Mapserver-users] MrSID

Oliver Wesp wesp at gdv.com
Wed Nov 26 10:05:06 EST 2003

Aaron,

we have no experience using MrSID right know. I suppose somebody who has
a MrSID-License from Lizardtech will also have the DSDK. But to be
honest, I don't know. After looking at their website that GeoExpress is
most likely  the thing you are lookin for. But I think the best way is
to get somebody from Lizardtech and ask them.

Oliver