[Mapserver-users] new user

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at ou.edu
Wed Oct 1 16:51:45 EDT 2003

Are you doing these steps,

"[user at host mapserver]$ ./configure --help

You will note the ability to specify which library to use, and from which
location. Under normal circumstances the configuration script will
automatically find all the libraries on your system and use them:

  [user at host mapserver]$ ./configure
"

Mentioned in the compile how to at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/unix-install-howto.html