[Mapserver-users] reference map in 4.0

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Sat Oct 4 12:18:39 EDT 2003

--=======31F06D72=======

I am using the same reference map definition in 3.6 and 4.0 (see below) In
3.6 the box is not filled, it is just an outline. In 4.0 the box is filled.
I want just an outline like I had in 3.6, so I set the color to -1 -1
-1.  This does the trick for the box, but then I get no marker when I'm
zoomed in below the MINBOXSIZE threshold. Am I missing something, is this a
catch 22?

Rich

REFERENCE
         IMAGE "/inetpub/wwwroot/mapserver/graphics/jh_ref_map.gif"
         EXTENT 2365000 1320000 2555000 1600000
         SIZE 153 226
         STATUS OFF              # gets turned on by URL
         OUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0
         COLOR 255 0 0
         MARKER star
         MARKERSIZE 20