[Mapserver-users] Using mode=map & FILTER

Eduardo Islas eduardo_islas at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 16:41:34 EDT 2003

I have programmed my own application that works importing images to flash
and VB applications using the CGI executable in mode=map. I want to use a
label layer but filtering and showing only some labels. If I use FILTER &
FILTERITEM in the mapfile I get no labels at all (never). I read that in
order to use FILTER I need to specify other mode in the CGI Script but I
want to keep the mode=map to get the image directly. This is my script:

LAYER
  MAXSCALE 150
  NAME "texto"
  DATA texto