[Mapserver-users] mapserv SDE 8.3 interface

Pryor, Clayton J CJPRYOR at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 6 14:21:14 EDT 2003

Yes!  That did it.

Thank you very much.  I had seen a suggestion like this before but I could
not make sense out of it (I am a Windows programmer and have only been
working on this Linux Open Source project since last Monday (1 week) and
have had to learn Linux (from installation to configuration to installation
of applications to reconfiguration, etc.) as I go).  Your description was
very clear to me.

BTW, I do not have email on my Linux box so I hand typed my configuration in
my earlier email and made a mistake.  Below is what I really used to
configure mapserver.  Sorry if my original message causes confusion to
anyone trying to use it.

./configure
--with-sde=/usr/local/arcsde/sdeexe83
--with-sde-version=83