[Mapserver-users] WMS Cllient for ArcView 3.X

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Oct 8 02:17:56 EDT 2003

Paul,

  You are right.  I already log all of my site's wms requests for debugging
purposes and sure enough, an error was being generated by Mapserver, totally
unrelated to the WMS server (or the Client).

The error was related to TILEIDEX and missing data raster data that GDAL was
trying to find.  When crafting the ogc file I had guessed at the extents and
was trying to map more data than I had. (Now I need to see why
Mapserver/GDAL did not IGNORE_MISSING_DATA like it was supposed to.)

Thanks!
Brent