[Mapserver-users] Mapclient - new window

Lars-goran Edholm Lars-goran.Edholm at sandviken.se
Thu Oct 9 10:15:02 EDT 2003

I run IE&.0 with error kod listing and what I found was
in
row 831 sign 2 wrong argument
row 1242  sign 2    'div' is null or not an object

Here´'s a testpage which is very simple but doesn't work in IE6.0, I tried
it on several computers:

<script src=../window.js></script>
<script src=../bmnclient.js></script>
</head>
<script>
function newwindow(){
w1 = new win(10,200,600,450,"Map 1")
}
setIconDir("graphics")
m3 = new menu (
    "New window",newwindow
)
m3.realSticky(true)
m3.stickyButtons(true)
m3.showAt(900,300)
//w1 = new win(10,200,600,450,"Map 1")
</script>

What I'm doing is to build an application that behaves like an Windows
application with windows that the user can resize and move. Everything
works fine with legends, querys etc.
My problem is that I can start the application with 1 or 2 or 3
or...windows but I want to start with one or none windows and then should
the user be able to create new windows in runtime.
I'm currently running an testapplication in which i'm also having an
iframe with an Intrawebapplication (Delphi) for searching parcels from an
SQLserver database. The Intraweb application sends paramters to a
mapclient window which zooms to the parcel. All this is working fine but
there is som minor problems when I drag mapclient windows (not panning).
Therefore I hide the IFrame when performing zooming and dragging
operations. None of this is any problem in IE6.0.

 Mvh
Lars-Göran Edholm    tel 026/24 14 36
1:e byggnadsinspektör
Bygg- och miljökontoret