[Mapserver-users] (off-topic) geoprocessing lists

Eduardo Patto Kanegae eduardo at consultoria.eti.br
Fri Oct 10 11:25:47 EDT 2003

sorry for the off-topic question but can anybody indicate some mailing list/foruns/links for geoprocessing/geotechnologies and remote sensing discussions.

e.g.: I have to evaluate which software is better for customer who works with ArcView 8 as final query tool. And they're asking if they should use AutoCadMAP or ArcEditor... but I don't anyone to answer it...

so I'm looking for general discussions lists around the world.

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
eduardo at consultoria.eti.br
http://www.consultoria.eti.br - BRASIL