[Mapserver-users] PDF output

Marco Sbrana sbrana at casaccia.enea.it
Mon Oct 13 03:52:31 EDT 2003

I'm working with Mapserver ver.4.00 on a NT4 sp6 server.
I have a problem with PDF format: when i call my map file i have back a file
in text format.
I think that is a problem with MIMETYPE setting, i verify on the webserver
and all is OK (i can read fine other pdf format files).
When i use a template file i find the pdf file in tmp directory and i can
see it correctly.
Where is the problem? Anybody can help me

My map file:

NAME S1EX2
EXTENT -97.238976 41.619778 -82.122902 49.38562
SIZE 400 300
SHAPEPATH "d:\serverweb\tutorial35\data"

IMAGETYPE pdf

OUTPUTFORMAT
 NAME pdf
 MIMETYPE "application/x-pdf"