[Mapserver-users] Java mapserver HOWTO and questions

Jorge del Pozo jorpoz at pesquera.tel.uva.es
Mon Oct 13 10:13:49 EDT 2003

Hello.

I've been working with mapserver and java. I have written a JSP but when
i try to execute them i get this error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/user/JBuilder9/jdk1.4/jre/lib/i386/libmapscript.so: /home/user/JBuilder9/jdk1.4/jre/lib/i386/libmapscript.so: undefined symbol: pj_is_latlong

I compile the mapscript for java and also i include the libmapscript.so
in the code of the JSP.

I'm working with mapserver-3.6.5. Is the libmapscript.so broken?
How can i show a map with jsp and mapscript?

thanks.

Umberto Nicoletti(unicoletti at prometeo.it)@26.09.2003 17:34:03 +0000: