[Mapserver-users] Integrating map server into my own client a pplication - Clean HTT P Get interface

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Oct 13 11:18:59 EDT 2003

Your best bet is to ready the WMS server and client howto documents in the
MapServer documentation.

..Tom