[Mapserver-users] need help in creating a mapfile

Björn Platzen bplatzen at sosnetz.de
Tue Oct 14 06:34:43 EDT 2003

Hi Murat,

Does ArcExplorer show you any coordinates eg. when you drive with your
mouse over a map? The upper left and the lower right edge should be
your extend.

But I think, if you don's specify an extend, Mapserver will calculate it
for you...

Bye,

Bjoern.

PS: A small tool to show shapefiles and get some information out of it
(if you work with Windoze) is Blue Marbles Geographic Explorer wich can
be downloaded here:
http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/geoexplorer.php

PS2:You should always send a copy of your message to the mailinglist 8~)

--
small office solutions
info at sosnetz.de  -  http://www.sosnetz.de