[Mapserver-users] Upgraded 3.6 to 4.0 Windows binary and PIXMAP symbols, text-label colors no longer work correctly.

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Wed Oct 15 13:15:03 EDT 2003

Do you happen to have antialiasing turned on for your labels?  Try turning
them off temporarily and see if the colors are rendered right.  You might
have to play around with the antialiasing and/or use "png24" to render your
output images.

Sorry I can't help further as I'll be out of town and away from my computer
until next week.

-Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales