[Mapserver-users] Upgraded 3.6 to 4.0 Windows binary and PIXMAP symbols, text-label colors no longer work correctly.

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Wed Oct 15 13:29:45 EDT 2003

Yes, I am using antialiasing.  Though, it worked fine with 3.6.  I turned it off, and the problem did go away - though the map of course became very hard to read.

So, instead I tried GIF output.  Same problem.  JPEG output works properly - but JPEG quality is pretty poor.

So, I tried PNG24.  It fixes the issue.  Thanks for the suggestion!  It does cause "TRANSPARENT TRUE" on the SCALEBAR object to stop working correctly, but oh well...that's much easier to work around.

I still have the problem with PIXMAP symbols, if anyone has any information about that.

Thanks,
Dan