[Mapserver-users] Logging user activities

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Wed Oct 22 10:24:50 EDT 2003

Giri,

use the "LOG" keyword in your Web-section. the logile must exist (in
this case in the same directory as the mapfile)

WEB
  LOG turin.log
  TEMPLATE xxx.html
  IMAGEPATH 'C:/usr3/htdocs/mapserver/temp/'
  IMAGEURL 'http://localhost/mapserver/temp/'
# EMPTY 'http://localhost/mapserver/turin/nothing.html'
  METADATA

Cheers,