[Mapserver-users] Use of qstring in CGI itemquerymap

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Fri Oct 24 13:08:05 EDT 2003

I've found plenty of documentation about the new CGI attribute query techniques in MS 4.0, using qstring.  But all this documentation says "Query string passed to the query function," or "a valid MapServer expression, string comparison, regular or logical".

But I can't find any good documentation on what I need to do to get my itemquerymap working in 4.0 (was working in 3.6).  I can't seem to find any helpful documentation on MapServer expressions.

Any help is appreciated,
Dan Martin