[Mapserver-users] Re: On-the-fly generated picklists in query-forms

Roman Meier mapserver at gismap.ch
Sun Oct 26 04:54:45 EST 2003

Hi again

Sorry, let me try again and give you some more informations on what I'm
planning to do...

The user of my webgis will be able to add values to the database (postgis)
and to query the data using a form. That's why I dont want to use a common
picklist in the form because I dont know what values have been entered by
the user. The picklist must be generated on-the-fly.

I hope, things are more clear now...

Thanks, Roman