[Mapserver-users] Mapserver on Win XP

Heitzso heitzso at growthmodels.com
Sun Oct 26 20:40:55 EST 2003

I believe it is important to note the _ENTIRE_ tool chain that your
mapserver application will depend on. GDAL/GEOS/OGR/??

Many of the pieces compile and run just fine on Windows.
Unfortunately, some of the pieces don't. There are a _lot_
of pieces in this tool chain. You might save yourself some time
if you spec the entire tool set you'll need.