[Mapserver-users] MapServer 4 - no Raster displayed (WMS GetMap)

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Oct 27 12:49:26 EST 2003

Are you sure that the paths inside your tileindex file are valid?  You
are not the first one to report something like this but I don't think we
have seen a reproduceable test case yet.  So if you have a mapfile and a
small dataset that can be used to reproduce this then perhaps you could
file all that in bugzilla.

Daniel