[Mapserver-users] map file permission denied

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Oct 27 16:48:06 EST 2003

Could you add a line for a logfile in either the mapfile or the script .
The 'Permission denied' may very well pertain to the null data value for
'image' and not the mapfile itself.
Check out (if needed):
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptDebugging

HTH

Lowell

The following message was sent by Nick Petersen-Bergeron
<bergeron at zedxinc.com> on Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:20:31 -0500.