[Mapserver-users] Problems during first try at Mapserver installation

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 28 12:51:12 EST 2003

<mailing_list_netiquette>
Please always send questions to the list to increase your chances of
getting help.  It's not because someone replied to one of your questions
that they know the answers to or have time to answer all followup questions.
</mailing_list_netiquette>

About your question, if I understood it correctly, the answer would be
yes, if you are planning to install your MapServer applications on
another server somewhere later on then you'll have to install all the
DLLs on that server.

However clients (people browsing the web and visiting your website) only
need a web browser and don't need to install MapServer or any DLL on
their machine.

Daniel