[Mapserver-users] Use of qstring in CGI itemquerymap

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Tue Oct 28 18:42:24 EST 2003

I appreciate the links you sent, David.  I tried them as an example, but again I had no luck.  I continue to receive "Search returned no results."  Again, this search - against the same data - produced results on v3.6.

Can anyone confirm for me that they've successfully used itemquery, itemnquery, itemquerymap, or itemnquerymap in MapServer 4.0 (CGI) on Windows against an OGR table?

Thanks,
Dan Martin