[Mapserver-users] mapserver demo problem ..

Randy James rjames57 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 15:56:03 EST 2003

Hi

Most common problem I have seen for new users is the path
is wrong somehow to the generated images, or the directory
where the images are placed has the wrong permissions

The path defining where to write the images is in your
*.map file, and the path to retrive them should be defined
in your template file.

It would be a good idea to post your files so we can debug
them.

Cheers
Randy

--- Murilo Lacerda Yoshida <murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br>