[Mapserver-users] mapserv 4

Siki Zoltan siki at bme-geod.agt.bme.hu
Fri Sep 19 20:05:09 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've created a map file and html template using 3.6.6
then I tried to update to 4.0
Everything is OK until I try to turn on raster layers
I use apache on redhat 7.2
In the error_log a get the message:
Premature end of script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/mapserv

mapserv -v
MapServer version 4.0 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

and the older one
MapServer version 3.6.6 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF
INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Any idea?

thanx
--
Zoltan Siki

Tel:+36 1 463 1146  +36 70 3199092  Fax:+36 1 463 3209
Mail: siki at agt.bme.hu
Assistant professor at                     egyetemi adjunktus
Department of Geodesy and Surveying        Altalanos es Felsogeodezia tanszek
Budapest University of Technology Hungary  Budapesti Muszaki Gazd. Tud. Egyetem