RES: [Mapserver-users] Shapefile question

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br
Thu Apr 1 14:11:23 EST 2004

  Martin,
  To create the shapefile I want to create, with a path in it, and using
ms_shp_arc, I have to define a line with my whole path and then add it
to the shapefile?
  I don't know if you understood what I'm trying to ask. If I have to
draw the path of one man, one man only, I will have only one shape in
the shapefile?
  Thanks for the help,
     Murilo