[Mapserver-users] MS wont generate maps!

Thomas Bartlett tbartlett at dddd.com.au
Sun Apr 4 22:43:53 EDT 2004

Hi Ed,

Yeah it does !!   I've created the Virtual Directory and allow READ,
WRITE and BROWSE access to it.   If I look under the "Directory
Security" tab then under "Anonymous Access....",  anonymous access is
ticked !!

Does mapserver log these sorts of errors anywhere other then the log
file referenced in the map file.... Which still isn't being created ??

Thanks for you help

Tom