[Mapserver-users] MS wont generate maps!

Johan Duflost jduflost at ben.vub.ac.be
Mon Apr 5 01:28:36 EDT 2004

Hi Tom,

I dont't know if it can help but mapserver on my win2k didn't generate
images correctly until I put a backslash at the end of map_web_imagepath and
map_web_imageurl parameters.

map_web_imagepath=C:\applies\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\webapps\biomap\tmp\&map_web_imageurl=/biomap/tmp\

Johan Duflost

Johan Duflost
Analyst Programmer
Belgian Biodiversity Information Facility (BeBIF)
Universite Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Boulevard du Triomphe - campus de la plaine
B-1050 Bruxelles
http://gis.bebif.be