[Mapserver-users] Win CE Version

Dharani Babu dharanibabus at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 02:14:03 EDT 2004

Steve
Thanks a lot for the reply . I found the map script page at the dm solutions
site
http://www.maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=faq.html . It quotes
that
"The original version of MapScript (in Perl) uses SWIG, but since SWIG does
not support the PHP language, the module has to be maintained separately and
may not always be in sync with the Perl version. "
- i understand that we need not use PHP and just have to make C like
function calls to the map script mapserver right ?
with regards and thanks in advance
dharani babu s