[Mapserver-users] Mapserver - OGR - Oracle (revisited)

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 7 10:45:51 EDT 2004

Hi Daniel,

thanks. This works (I should have read the WMS server HowTo more carefully
...).

Now I have found a new problem for which I cannot find the cause.

GetFeatureInfo works when the using HTML output (no info_format specified
in URL), but when using GML output I get an empty GML. There are no
strange column names with spaces in the data, which could be a cause for
this.

Here is an example from the HTML output:

GetFeatureInfo results:

Layer 'ADRESDO'
  Feature 4:
    OGR_FID = '21'
    OBJECT = 'WETH BURGERS STEE LEUTH'
    POSTCODE = '0'
    CULTUURCOD = '00'
    CULTUUR = 'ONBEKEND'
    PERCEEL = 'LEU00C 01233G0000'

The GML retrieved on the same x and y coordinates (BTW does not make any
difference which x and y I use):

<msGMLOutput
	 xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
	 xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
</msGMLOutput>

Any ideas what is causing this? No messages in the error file.

Best regards,
Bart