[Mapserver-users] --with-php, Mapserver 4.0.1, and Fedora

Lindsay C. Blanton lindsay at lcblanton.com
Wed Apr 7 15:17:51 EDT 2004

Hmmm.  I might give this a shot.

One thing I noticed is the PostGIS folks have a complete RPM
distribution of MapServer 4.0.1 with all associated dependencies etc for
the Fedora Core 1.  It looks to be about 15 RPMs in total.

http://www.postgis.com/rpms/fedora/1/i386/

I'm going to try to install each of these in lieu of continuing with the
compile process.  I can't see anywhere on PostGIS's site any indication
that their RPM installable version of MapServer 4.0.1 was compiled with
PHP support, however I would assume that it is.

I'll keep the list advised.

Lindsay

Lindsay C. Blanton
Webmaster