[Mapserver-users] Problems with queryMap and style = hilite

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Apr 7 16:51:25 EDT 2004

After some investigation in the source code - I'm not a C programmer:
The 'SELECTED' option doesn't appear to do anything different than
'NORMAL'.?
The 'HILITE' option only appears to do a couple of things different than
'NORMAL' - which would be expected:
The shapes are drawn 'NORMAL' and then the color of the class for the
layer is changed to whatever the querymap->color is set to and the
processing continues as if set to 'NORMAL'.
I don't see anything that would cause the routine to exit because there
is more than 1 result shape when style is set to 'HILITE'.
However, a lot of the research is based on assumptions and it would be
helpful to know at which point it is exitting.
Do you have debugging turned on at the beginning of the script doing the
querymap draw?
Is there anything in that error log?

Thanks.

Lowell