[Mapserver-users] Has anyone used mapserver with mobiles to get a perspective on the amount of cell phone users at a given location?

Vladimir Guzmán bigfoot at main-task.com
Tue Apr 13 17:08:31 EDT 2004

I'm actually working on a project collecting gps information from a
device using GPRS technology from cellular phones.  The device is not a
cellular phone, it has a gps receiver, a modem and a SIM CARD socket.
The project is oriented to vehicle location (AVL).

Is that useful to you?

Vladimir Ilich Guzmán R.
http://www.maintask.com