RES: RES: RES: [Mapserver-users] Query on symbols

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br
Wed Apr 14 13:35:32 EDT 2004

  Ok, so I can't do queries on symbols. But I still have a point that
have meaningful data, and I want to show that data, if the user clicks
on that point.
  Do you have a solution for this problem? I can't let the point the way
it is, just a point, because in this case the user won't be able to
click on the point, it is too small...
  I was thinking in emulate a symbol, using a polygon shape, but in this
case if I zoom in the "symbol" would be too big...
  I'm a little lost, don't know if you noticed it...
  Thanks again,
    Murilo