[Mapserver-users] request=GetMap& error in MapServer v4.1

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Apr 14 15:18:02 EDT 2004

Rene -

I'm a little puzzled - your GetMap request is missing several required
parameters (SRS, BBox, Width, Height, Layers, etc.).  I'm surprised it
worked at all in 4.0.2.  The error message is (a little obscurely)
complaining because you have no LAYERS at all.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.