[Mapserver-users] Follow up to mapserver errors

Landmark Geographic Solutions lgs at av.eastlink.ca
Thu Apr 15 09:50:11 EDT 2004

Hey guys,

Its me again, thanks for the help on the projection and the extents issues.
I don't have the mscalculatescale error or map extent error anymore. I do
have a new error, I can initiate the application no prob, it goes to my
template html document. Thing is the map window does not draw and when I
click on my map area I get this:

loadMap(): Web application error. CGI variable "map" is not set

I have been trying to look back at old email list volumes but haven't found
anything yet. Below is my test map file. Thanks for any suggestions you give
me on improving my test app.

Thanks LGS

#
# Start of map file
#
MAP
  NAME xxxx
  STATUS ON
  SIZE 200 200
  EXTENT 204545.64 4874935.38 360084.73 4993068.92
  UNITS METERS
  SHAPEPATH "data"
  IMAGETYPE PNG

  #
  # Projection definition, consult the PROJ.4 documentation for parameter
discussion

  PROJECTION
  "proj=utm"
  #"ellps=nad83"