RES: RES: RES: RES: [Mapserver-users] Query on symbols

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br
Thu Apr 15 16:54:56 EDT 2004

  I guess that you understood what I was meaning...
  I don't know, but I guess that I can't add another functionality to
the page like querying a point... I can see it over here, but I guess
that I won't be able to do so. Business rules this time.
  The problem with increasing the tolerance is that all my maps and
shapes are dynamic. I will have problems to identify which layer is the
point layer.
  I think that I will do that symbol emulation, with a polygon shape,
with triangle shapes, positioning them with the points that I want to
query. What do you think of this approach?
  Thanks,
    Murilo