[Mapserver-users] Passing CGI variables

Dharani Babu dharanibabus at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 00:08:20 EDT 2004

Hi David
   Thanks . I moved all the contents of
C:/ms4w/apache/cgi-bin/mapserv_40.exe and all the other dlls into a folder
C:/test/ mapserv.exe . Ok . Now I passed the command paramaters like this
C:\TEST>mapserv_40.exe "REQUEST_METHOD = GET"
"QUERY_STRING=map=C%3A%2Fms4w%2Fapache%2Fhtdocs%2Fdemof%2Frock_pic.map&layer=tigerdata&zoomdir=1&zoomsize=2&progra
m=%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmapserv_40.exe&map_web_imagepath=C%3A%2Fms4w%2Fapache%2Fhtdocs%2Ftemp_rm6%2F&map_web_imageurl=%2Ftemp_rm6%2F"

I Got the following error .
This script can only be used to decode form results and
should be initiated as a CGI process via a httpd server.
I hope I am missing the syntax . I tried other combinations also still
missing.pls tell me the syntax of it .
with regard and thanks
dharani