RES: [Mapserver-users] Installing PHP MapScript

Gabriel Moricz gabriel at autofax.com.br
Fri Apr 16 15:14:26 EDT 2004

Thanks..

Well...I did what u said me to do, but it returns a error when I try to RUN
MapLAB..

the error is:
Warning: Wrong parameter count for mkdir() in
/var/www/maplab/htdocs/common/session/session.php on line 82

Warning: Wrong parameter count for mkdir() in
/var/www/maplab/htdocs/common/session/session.php on line 189

it happened when I tried to open the maplabs/htdocs/ by my webrowser..
How must I install maplab?

Whats is wrong?

thanks..

Gabriel Moricz