[Mapserver-users] Projection Questions

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Apr 17 16:53:08 EDT 2004

Anna,

You need to do two things.

1) in the main MAP definition of the map file you need to specify what
projection you want your map image to be displayed in with a PROJECTION
... END block.

2) in each data LAYER you need to specify what PROJECT the data is in
using a PROJECTION ... END block for that layer.

Mapserver will take care of the rest for you.

-Steve W.