[Mapserver-users] Win2K Server problem

Sam Choudry samuzzal at linux.net
Mon Apr 19 07:06:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have already implemented a Php-Mapscript application with features
like Zooming-Panning, Layering and also Querying in Windows 2000
Professional using IIS 5.0. But when I transferred the application
to another machine(copy the contents of wwwroot from the first machine
to the second one's wwwroot) with Windows 2000 Server, I find the
following error messages:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msSaveImage(): (c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/images/10823679359241.gif) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\nalbari\nalbari.php on line 116

Fatal error: Failed writing image to c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/images/10823679359241.gif in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\nalbari\nalbari.php on line 116

Can I have some suggestions from the group.

                                         Sam