[Mapserver-users] urgent -source code needed

Dharani Babu dharanibabus at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:21:17 EDT 2004

Nicolas and tyler
Thanks for it . I got the source code thro linux box . Its ok . could you
point to me how I could -nmake on the map server code ? I am trying to
-nmake it with evc++ environment . I am facing errors ...But I dont think
its due to evc++ platform.I am seeing baffling info on this -nmake matter
but could nt find the reason why I get the errors on running -nmake
makefile.vc ....

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'map.h'
Stop.
with regards and thanks in advance
dharani