[Mapserver-users] True Type Font - colour not showing

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Wed Apr 21 11:24:36 EDT 2004

Well I was going to reply that I've used LABELANGLEITEM in MS4.0.1 with
no problems and with POINT layers. You may need to have a CLASSITEM
despite the fact that your EXPRESSION contains the field name.

Another major change in MS4.0 is the OUTPUTFORMAT section of your map
which determines the output image format and thus colormaps, etc. I'm no
expert so read up on this section of the Map file.