[Mapserver-users] Pie charts

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Apr 22 05:28:33 EDT 2004

Hello,

Thank you to all those who so rapidly answered below question. It looks
like I can do what we need quite easily actually. What a great surprise !

Now, I have another question, knowing that I'm pushing my luck very far:
is there a possibility to create pie or bar charts on the basis of several
values per site ? I.e. (to stay with my city population example below),
would it be possible to show the age structure of city population
(0-14;15-64;65+) in this form ?

Moritz