[Mapserver-users] erase img from tmp directory

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at Antel.com.uy
Fri Apr 23 11:19:50 EDT 2004

Croon will do it for you ;-) like this:

1,31 * * * * find /var/www/html/tmp/ -type f -amin +30 -exec rm -f {} \;

this will search the tmp dir for files more than 30 min not been
accessed and remove them.

If you are in windows try to hack something similar with the help of the
periodic task manager ( and god one ;-) ).

LALO

--
Eduardo Spremolla <edspremolla at antel.com.uy>
Antel I+D