[Mapserver-users] Display ADF grid format through MapServer

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Mon Apr 26 16:34:20 EDT 2004

Hi,

I try to display raster map stored in ArcView grid format (ADF). I
compiled MapServer with GDAL and separate MapServer seems work properly
(with display shapes I don't have any problems).
Unfortunately I have problem with grid maps. I tried various
combinations but define grid in map file seems has different format than
shape.
Maybe somebody could point me place with some sample map file (to work
with grid) or send me one?

Thanks a lot for any help
Marcin "Szpak" Zaj±czkowski