[Mapserver-users] Precompiled binaries needed

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:03:50 EDT 2004

Considering the age of RH7, and the vast number of enhancements to
kernel and libs since then, have you considered an upgrade?
Refractions, the PostGIS folks, have a set of RPMs that will compile on
RH9 and Fedora that work well.

Gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173