[Mapserver-users] communicating with arcmap

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Apr 29 17:14:28 EDT 2004

The ESRI interoperability extension will bring mapserver WMS maps into
ArcMap. Handy for publishing large imagery data sets and other stuff to
ArcMap users without copying the full data archive from place to place.

We have a WMS extension for ArcView3 available for download that does
the same trick with ArcView3. (http://www.refractions.net/arc3wms)

Other than that, you might explain what you mean by "working together"
if you are looking for particular functionality :)

Paul

--
       __
      /