MapServer Map Context

Raj Singh info2004 at RAJSINGH.ORG
Thu Dec 2 12:17:30 EST 2004

Has anyone used the OGC web map context support in version 4.2.2?

I'm having a tough time getting Web Map Context support working. I have
proj4, gdal, php, wmsclient and wmsserver support working fine, but
whenever I test map context support using this code:
<?php
   dl("php_mapscript.so");
   $oMap = ms_newMapObj("/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/umi5/parcel.map");
   $oMap->saveMapContext("/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/tmp/output.xml");
?>

I get the following message in my apache error log:
[error] [client 66.31.41.182] PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]:
msSaveMapContext(): Not implemented since Map Context is not enabled.

--Raj