MapServer 4.4.0 released

Eduardo Patto Kanegae lists at WEBMAPIT.COM.BR
Thu Dec 2 16:17:57 EST 2004

Hi Sean,

Do I have the possibility of compiling Perl or Python mapscript locally , upload it, and then use this module dinamically?

Basically, my problem is that my host does not allow me to use "dl()" function of PHP. So, I'd like to know if a similar exists for Python/Perl/Ruby...

thanks

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.webmapit.com.br
ICQ: 303747254