Oracle Spatial and Mapserver 4.4

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Dec 6 19:06:36 EST 2004

Fernando S. wrote:
>    About the extent I will try to add this support for the next
> version. I didn't tested with WMS functions, can you show how are you
> trying to use WMS functions?

I believe Bart is doing a simple WMS GetCapabilities, so you could
reproduce that easily with any mapfile with a URL like the following:

http://your.host/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/path/to/mapfile.map&version=1.1.1&request=GetCapabilities

>    About the docs, I tried update the new documentation for Oracle
> Spatial wiki page, but the status changed to "Read Only"???

Please file a bug with a copy of the new documentation under the
"MapServer Documentation" component in bugzilla. Hopefully Kari can then
take it from there. And until the new docs are published you can point
users to this bug next time somebody asks for documentation.

Thanks

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca